Friday, June 29, 2007

Haggard's Whore Speaks Out




Mike Jones, the Rev. Ted Haggard's personal Hoover, gave some creepy details in a new interview with Nerve. Among them:

Nerve: But when he was actually with you, he was like a giddy schoolboy. Do you think he was falling in love with you?


Jones: He always had this huge smile, and he was always asking me questions about sex, and I would tell him something and he would go, "Really? Really?" He wanted me to talk so much about gay sex, it was almost like he was living through me. Could I see Ted Haggard being infatuated with me or having feelings for me? Yes, I could see that happening.

Nerve: When he watched you and [your friend] Matt have sex in front of him, do you think that was sort of an educational thing for him, or was he just getting off on it?


Jones: He was really getting off on it. He was very much a voyeur. I think that watching that and not actually getting involved was a safe place for him.


To learn more about how to screw a self-loathing hypocrite, click here.

No comments: