Thursday, November 12, 2009

Britney Spears Tweets "Glory to Satan!" (Really!!!)




How does Britney Spears greet the new day? Like this:

"I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible. --Britney"

"I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan!"

Well, then!

I was sooo excited to see this on Dlisted this morning, since I've always hoped that Britney actually wrote "666" on her forehead while she was institutionalized several years ago, as rumored.

Unfortunately, it turns out all to be a hoax. According to Brit's official Twitter, "Britney's Twitter account was just hacked. The situation has been resolved and we apologize for any offense the hacker's messages caused."

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!

Sane Britney isn't half as fun as demon-worshipping crazy Brit.

} :-<

No comments: