Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Gayest Look Is A Middle Finger!

Score another mark against Jay Leno. Over the years he has proven himself to be not very funny and pretty damn boring. Yet he serves a purpose on late-night TV: Sure, I watch Letterman when I want to laugh, but if I can't sleep, Leno is always there to help!

Well, now Leno is just digging his grave. Note: This is probably the first-ever controversy in the history of the skunk-headed talk show host who gave us (the legitimately funny and verrrrrrrrrrrrry gay Ross the Intern). But still, this is pretty lame...

On a recent show, Leno joked with the always-supermegadreamy Ryan Phillippe about his star-making role as a gay teenager on "One Life to Live" and then later told Phillippe to look into the camera, "pretend it's your gay lover, Billy Bob," riding in "shirtless from Wyoming" (Brokeback Mountain gay joke...har har har!!!) and "give it your gayest look."





Pretty lame direction, pretty offensive scenario, and pretty confusing for pretty boy Phillippe, who said "That is so not something I want to do" and "Jay, I am not kidding, I will walk off this stage right now." We don't blame Phillippe. It was a weird setup with no way out. His reaction strikes us more as someone reacting in the presence of an intolerable imbecile than homophobic.

Though Phillippe did not give his "gayest look," gay men and women worldwide are now invited to give Leno their gayest look: An erect middle finger erected for Jay I-Woulda-Been-Funny-In-Vaudeville Leno.


Jeff Whitty's Gayest Look


Melissa McEwan's Gayest Look


My Gayest Look is a Web site founded by Jeff Whitty, "Playwright and Huge Homo," and Melissa McEwan, "Blogger and Huge Bitch." Their photos are above.

If you'd like to join in and give Jay your gayest look, go to My Gayest Look and upload your pic today!

I was going to show you my gayest look, but I got a headache and then suddenly fell asleep while watching Leno. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gay so I'm sending Jay the double middle finger. prick!!!